§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Twenty One Media GmbH, Essener Str. 3, 46047 Oberhausen, email@example.com (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or we restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
§ 5 use of plugins
(1) Integration of Vimeo plugins
We use Vimeo, among others, for the integration of videos. Vimeo is operated by Vimeo, LLC with headquarters at 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011.
We use plugins from the provider Vimeo on our website. If you call up the Internet pages of our website with such a plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established and the plugin is displayed. This tells the Vimeo server which of our websites you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of Vimeo, Vimeo will assign this information to your personal user account. When using the plugin, for example by clicking the start button of a video, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your Vimeo user account before using our website and deleting the relevant Vimeo cookies.
Further information on data processing and information on data protection by Vimeo can be found at https://vimeo.com/privacy .
(2) Integration of YouTube videos
We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, which means that no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.]
When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube saves your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(3) Integration of Google Maps
We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact Google to exercise this right.